Offering: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

Posted by our combined `effect our combined `effect
I thank Dr. Ben Lynch for his research and skills along w/this invite, please see and share, even though live meet is over, this issue is very important for everyone's wellbeing;

   Hi Kara,

How do you protect yourself from something you can't see and is virtually everywhere?

Tomorrow on FB Live I will be joined by EMF expert and Investigative Health Journalist, Nick Pineault.

According to Nick’s research, EMFs are causing widespread symptoms and health issues, including oxidative damage, which destroys cells.

Which cells? Every cell in your body.

EMFs can dirty our genes, no doubt about it.

Thankfully there are ways to reduce our exposure.

Join Nick and I on Wednesday at 2:30pm PST, 11.7.18 on my Facebook Page to learn about:
Different sources of EMFs
Why non-ionizing radiation from cell phones, wifi and Bluetooth can cause oxidative damage on a cellular and mitochondrial levels
How EMFs affect epigenetics
How to identify EMF symptoms
Tips for reducing EMF exposure and clean dirty genes
Come prepared with your questions, and we’ll take them live!

In health,

Dr. Ben Lynch

PS: Definitely share this with those you care about, and if you haven’t signed up for Nick’s EMF Guide yet, click here to get it.  No cost, just great information.

This guide is directed to health practitioners, but if you’re in the Seeking Health community, you probably know just as much (if not more) than the average health practitioner. I always WANT you to have access to the highest, most cutting-edge information.

https://electrosmogrx.com/guide/

1 Comment

our combined `effect our combined `effect

Re: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

See more on EMF Pollution and Disease;

   https://www.naturalhealth365.com/free-show

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!
    As we are transitioning as we resolve-restore and explore!

  We are transitioning our virtual platforms so all is free to all, as
together we make this the best education-tourism and peace plan!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, let's celebrate our good fortunes
                  and share;
                                      Nabble site;
               https://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/
                                      Google site;
                                 https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Association,
     Label Re; Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                      your info and we will send you one.

               `i come to talk story, thanks all for doing your part!

  Please email kara at both emails; farmwuwei@gmail.com and kareje@ictts.org until we correct a technical issue;
 If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group
and do a webinar for further understanding! Or Donate!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story
                                 tel: 01-360-450-3749
                      Leave a message please + I will get back!